Future of Net Zero event: kick start your company’s carbon reduction journey
Update 06/03/2020 from BiU Limited – event has been postponed:
“As ‘Be Responsible’ is one of BiU’s core values, in light of the growing concern and potential restrictions that may be put in place for Coronavirus, we want to protect the health of our delegates and staff alike, but also play our part in the UK wide effort to minimise the impact the virus could have by taking a delay approach to our events. As a result we’ll be postponing our Masterclass and net zero Insight events till September 2020, with dates to book on due shortly.”
Momentum on the climate emergency continues to gather pace, and many businesses are responding by setting ambitious net zero goals.
To help businesses along this path, carbon reduction experts from BiU and their chosen specialist partners will be hosting a number of learning events across the country this spring.
‘The Future of Net Zero’ events will shed light on the current insights, recommendations and actions that will help organisations progress their net zero, carbon reduction and climate change targets.
The Future of Net Zero: the line up at a glance
- The zero-carbon agenda: knowing your CDP’s from your SDG’s with Anthony Mayall, Chief Commercial Officer, BiU
- A carbon management framework with Bryony Karsenbarg, Sector Head Carbon and Energy Manager, BiU
- Carbon reducing project real case examples with Cameron Welsh, Marubeni Corporation
- Beyond greenwash with Corporate PPAs with Matt Osborne, Head of Risk, BiU
- Making carbon offsetting real with Ariel Perez, Managing Director, Hartree Partners
The Future of Net Zero events take place this March and April, in London, Nottingham and Edinburgh.
Click on the links below to book your free place.
For more information on these or BiU’s other events, visit the BiU website.